Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: HELP!!!! Trying to understand quilt instructions

Maybe i need to be adopted by a vet :) I am trying to understand the instructions to Ribbon in Motion pattern and am lost. I have been quilting for a while but just started to expand beyond simple things. Has anyone done this quilt? If so your help would be so great!!

Sorry I haven't made this quilt, but it will be very striking when you get it finished. Someone here will be able to help I'm sure.

Where exactly are you lost in these instructions?

Blog Entries
    Our quilting club is starting this pattern later this month. Any tips about it will be greatly appreciated.

where are you starting to get lost? you need to ask specific questions to get any real helpful answeres :)
    there are many here that can probably explain you through a process you are not getting. pictures help too. we are happy to help.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ckcowl
    where are you starting to get lost? you need to ask specific questions to get any real helpful answeres :)
    there are many here that can probably explain you through a process you are not getting. pictures help too. we are happy to help.
    I looked up the pattern online. Definitely ask specific questions. Describe what the instructions say and how you aren't "getting" it. Lot's of bargello quilters here :P :lol: :-P

THANKS EVERYONE!!
    There are 3 pages of instructions and 2 placement graphs, to be honest with you i'm having trouble with the wording of all of it. I'm usually pretty good at reading patterns but this one is just to difficult.
    I think maybe i will shelf it for now because i have 2 more quilts lined up to do. Tjradj, if your group is going to do this I would love it if YOU would share your experience with it. Maybe by then i'll be ready to tackle it again.:)