Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Hobby Lobby has been running the 40% coupon

for several weeks without a break. They used to run 40% off every other week. I wonder if this is an indication they're hurting.

Just an observation.

I've wondered the same thing.......I think all the businesses here are hurting, there's just so many factories closing and laying workers off.

I don't know why they are doing it, but it is not helping! I have been three different weeks and everything in the store was on sale that I could use, so I could not use the coupon.

They do this before Easter and Christmas every year so you can get your craft materials for the holidays
    Last week I used mine earlier in the week, then went back on Saturday without a coupon. The cashier asked for my coupon and I said I used it already. She asked, Today? I said no so she hauled one out behind her register and put in the coupon number and I got the discount. Anything to please the customer she said.
    I'll take it. They bend over backwards to please their customers.

Carol J.

DJ
    Well, they'er expanding in our area. There are two opening near me. I'm going Tuesday to see what they've got.

Blog Entries
    there's a lot of competition for the dwindling consumer dollars, so they use what they can to get you into their store.

Blog Entries
    Our Hobby Lobby lets you use the coupon if the item is on sale for less than 40%. I use it on their sale fabric all the time.