Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Hobby Lobby

Blog Entries
    I finally got to visit a hobby lobby this weekend for the first time. I wish they had more fabric. I was able to purchase to jelly rolls. They had them for 12.99 each. I got two of them. I would have gotten more but they did not have any others that I liked. I will be visiting this store again in the furture.

Blog Entries
    We don't have Hobby Lobby here in Oregon to my knowledge, but I have heard they are really cool stores.

Blog Entries
    Love Hobby Lobby

Love Hob Lob too...I got a job there because I loved it so much. I don't recommend doing that...it's hazardous to the paycheck.

Blog Entries
    Our Hobby Lobby doesn't have alot of fabric, but what they do have is well priced and nice quality. They definitely have basics and blenders covered.

Blog Entries
    Our HL has a good selection, the problem is the only hired one poor gal to work back there. Needless to say there is usually a very LONG line to get fabric cut and forget it if you have a question.

Love Hobby Lobby, but it is about a 2 hour drive, so don't make it there very often. :(

I've been in H.L. in Tennessee and in Arizona. I found a big difference in what they carry. All of it is high quality, but Tenn store had more of some items than Ariz store, and vice versa.

Chamby Hobby Lobby has a 40% off coupon in our paper every Sunday and you can also get them on line. daily from what one of the ladies told us in the fabric dept. Enjoy your Hobby Lobby. We love ours.