Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: How do I answer a question...

Blog Entries

How do I answer a question...

I posted some pictures of thread catchers that I made and now people are asking me questions about them. What do I do so I can answer the person that asked the question?
    As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Click on their name on the post they sent. Select private message and write what you need and then send.
    Carol

Blog Entries
    Thank you!
    As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Lived in San Diego now retired in Eagar, AZ.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MOBRIDGE MOM View Post
    I posted some pictures of thread catchers that I made and now people are asking me questions about them. What do I do so I can answer the person that asked the question?
    where are they asking the questions? if it is on the original post site, then just click on "Reply With Quote" and answer right on the same thread so we can all see the answer...the PMs are great for private info, but it you answer technique questions, it just means other people will keep asking as they cannot see what you have written...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by deemail View Post
    where are they asking the questions? if it is on the original post site, then just click on "Reply With Quote" and answer right on the same thread so we can all see the answer...the PMs are great for private info, but it you answer technique questions, it just means other people will keep asking as they cannot see what you have written...
    Thank you, this was the answer I was looking for.

I send PM's because a lot of times people don't go back to the post and read additional responses. I just want to be extra sure they get their questions answered.
    Chocolate is the Answer. Who cares what the question is.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lalaland View Post
    I send PM's because a lot of times people don't go back to the post and read additional responses. I just want to be extra sure they get their questions answered.
    I post the answer to the original thread so it gives the most benefit to those who may have wondered the same thing. Then, I send a link to that post to the person who asked it by PM.
    Nancy in western NY

Quote Originally Posted by lalaland View Post
    If they're too lazy to go back and read the answer to their question in the original thread then it's their own fault.