Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 10 11

Thread: How do you organize your Quilting Books?

I have several books on the same subject and store them on shelves: Fat Quarters; Paper Piecing; Bargellos; Gees Bend; Quilt in a Day Books; Classic Instruction Books (Quilts, Quilts, Quilts; McCalls; Better Homes & Gardens). Others are shelved in no particular order. I don't accumulate magazines, when I do buy them, I tear out the patterns I like and put them in a 3-ring binder and dispose of the mags.

Bev
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJMac
    I have several books on the same subject and store them on shelves: Fat Quarters; Paper Piecing; Bargellos; Gees Bend; Quilt in a Day Books; Classic Instruction Books (Quilts, Quilts, Quilts; McCalls; Better Homes & Gardens). Others are shelved in no particular order. I don't accumulate magazines, when I do buy them, I tear out the patterns I like and put them in a 3-ring binder and dispose of the mags.
    You are so smart to have done that right from the start. I didn't. I have always filed them in mag. holders by title and date. Now they've outgrown the shelves they were on, and I'm going through each one to tear out the ones I think I'll actually use (in this lifetime) and giving what's left to a friend. It's very slow going since I've got years and years of them to deal with. Now I've allowed all of my subscrips. to expire. There are just so many magazines I can handle. No more!

8-)

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 10 11