Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
How do you store your stash? >

How do you store your stash?

How do you store your stash?

Old 08-05-2010, 06:20 AM

I just set up my Grace Frame & made a design wall in my guest rm and now one of GD is coming to live with me...she is so sweet she said " Nana don't rearrange for me" told her if I don't move the frame you won't be able to get in the bed...lol
Old 08-05-2010, 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by craftiladi
I just set up my Grace Frame & made a design wall in my guest rm and now one of GD is coming to live with me...she is so sweet she said " Nana don't rearrange for me" told her if I don't move the frame you won't be able to get in the bed...lol

That was sweet of her to be so considerate. Enjoy her while she's there. They grow up and get on their own so soon. Then you can have your space back.
Old 08-05-2010, 06:12 PM

I store my stash in plastic totes,the flatter ones and I have adresser in the closet. I also have milk crates zip tied together and smaller clear boxes on them according to color and basket in closet for the next quilting project. Rolling carts with drawers and some hanging on hangers.
Old 08-08-2010, 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by GailG
Originally Posted by craftiladi

That was sweet of her to be so considerate. Enjoy her while she's there. They grow up and get on their own so soon. Then you can have your space back.
Gail, thanks...this GD is planning on getting her nurses degree, whether she will stick it out here the whole time has yet to be seen, as moving here from Calif. will be a real switch but I am thankful for anytime I have with her.She is a good girl and will be a pleasure to have around.