Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
how great is the Missouri Star Quilt Co >

how great is the Missouri Star Quilt Co

how great is the Missouri Star Quilt Co

Old 10-01-2014, 03:41 AM
Evy

Apparently they've fixed that problem. I placed a small order yesterday and within an hour had an email advising that it had shipped. Can't beat that.
Old 10-01-2014, 03:48 AM

I got the same message and with the free shipping yesterday along with a bit more than $20 in quilters cash, I ordered a dresden template and some scrap bag fabrics.

I've always been happy with the customer service with MSQC. Once I was going out of town and wanted to delay something I was ordering (it was the daily special). I called them and it was like talking to an old friend. They were soo nice! They shipped it a few days before I got home so the "neighbor boy" didn't have to look for it on the front porch. It got to my place the day after I got home from vacation. Perfect!!
Old 10-02-2014, 03:41 AM

Great fabrics, fabulous daily deals, wonderful easy free videos. :Love them!
Old 10-02-2014, 03:46 AM

I love them!! I have never been dissapointed. Was on a quilting retreat with "the gals" & the daily deal was something I really wanted & so did my friend. Easy as pie, we just called them & they were super nice.
I've ordered so much from them that when my DH gets the Amex bill & goes over it, he just says,"I guess this Missouri Star thing is something for your quilting?". I answer in the affirmative & no problem.
Old 10-02-2014, 04:35 AM

I received the same email and sure enough there is an extra 500 Quilter's Cash point in my account! I love the Missouri Star Quilt Co. I have never had any problems with any of my orders & have always been pleased with their service. Great company! Also love their daily deals too! Not that I buy every one ... I'd surely be broke by now if I did, but at least the opportunity is there if needed. Just think of how much all of the 500 points amount up to! May not be huge to the individual, but add up all those individuals and it's significant. A very nice gesture from the MSQC!
Old 10-02-2014, 04:55 AM

They're one of the greatest online stores and I love their tutorials!

Susan
Old 10-02-2014, 05:34 AM

Huh. I guess I don't meet some criteria, I didn't get anything like that. And I've ordered from them probably at least a half-dozen times over the last year or so. Ah well...I don't really need more fabric at this point.
Old 10-02-2014, 05:40 AM

If at all possible one should really go there---was nearby on 9-12 and went there---it is totally so awesome---and people there are so friendly and helpful---asked a question about a tool I had purchased and couldn't figure out and they immediatly put the video up on the screen in the main store---now that's service---more fabric than you can imagine and tools and patterns---WOW!!!!!---will be near there again next year and can hardly wait---hubby has a moto-trials competition in Trenton Mo every Sept---was almost overwhelming---need another visit to absorb it all
Old 10-02-2014, 05:43 AM

Just placed an order Sept 30 and yes I love all her youtube videos and Jenny!
Old 10-02-2014, 05:57 AM

I have bought from them several times but did not receive any messages. Wish I had and I still think they are a great company.