Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: How Have You Quilted Your Hunter Star Quilts?

How Have You Quilted Your Hunter Star Quilts?

I've finished a Hunter Star quilt for my sister and am a bit stumped on how to quilt it. I was thinking of doing SID around the triangle/parallelogram pieces, but wasn't sure. I was wondering what others have done. I really don't want to do an all over design because there's not much contrast (I did the quilt in olive green and black since she loves those colors), so I don't want to take away from the quilt design any more than a lack of contrast already has.

So, how have you quilted your Hunter Star quilts?
    "Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds, or bends with the remover to remove."

Blog Entries
    I saw this hunter'star quilting and thought it was fantastic. https://www.facebook.com/gammillquilting
    Got fabric?

That is a really nice one, BellaBoo. I'm wondering how it would look since the points of the stars on mine are not the same colors, so I would be using different color threads.
    "Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds, or bends with the remover to remove."