Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: How long have you had your Oliso?

I'm looking at buying another Oliso iron. I had one about four years ago (purchased it five years ago). It only lasted 15 months, so I bought a cheap iron at Target and have not liked it. It doesn't get hot enough. I was disappointed that my Oliso gave out so early, but I wonder if they've worked the kinks out now. My question is: How long have you had or did you have your Oliso? Would you buy another one?

I've had mine less than a year. Close to a year I guess. So far ... so good. Can't remember what the warranty is on them, thought it was more than a year though.

Blog Entries
    I sold mine. Wouldn't have another; they are too heavy! I don't have a dedicated ironing surface and if you have to pick that monster up, you could pull your arm out of socket! But that is me! Maybe you could check for reviews by Googling!

Blog Entries
    sorry you've been so disappointed in your irons. i have an inexpensive one from walmart. it gets very hot... have to remember to turn it down so i don't scorch

I've had one for several years. It's very inconsistent now as to whether the legs raise or not. We use it in class so always set it upright. It still works great!

Had mine for maybe a year. Threw it out. Wouldn't buy another.

I got mine for Christmas last year. Still works fine. It doesn't get as hot as my old Black & Decker, but it works fine.