Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: How many members are busy with their new EQ Programs?

Blog Entries
    I was just curious how many of you received these for Christmas? Are you getting addicted yet? :D:D:D

I was trying to read my manual earlier, but started nodding off.
    Wish I could blame it on all the holiday foods, but unfortunately this has been going on for a couple years now.
    I will just have to read a few pages at a time, until I get the hang of it.
    woo hoo! :-P

Blog Entries
    Still waiting to get mine :cry: But will be living thru all of you that has it :wink: LOL

Got mine, watched some of the videos today, started chapter 1 but then had to head to bed last night...not hooked yet, but won't be long! Already have downloaded and update from the EQ website and tons of new fabric swatches!

I was just going to try mine out for a little while after downloading it but 3 hours later I finally stopped only because it was time to start dinner! It is too much fun-I can see spending a lot of time playing with it. I've only done the easy stuff--we'll see how much I like it when it gets more in depth. Oh good-another addiction!!

Banned
    not me :-( :-(

nor me....and sadly will never be. I'm on a linux system.

Waiting to get one....It it on the top of my list, need to quilt one or two quilts for the $$$. I have one waiting...and waiting...never tell me you are not in hurry for your top to be finished LOL
    It belongs to a friend and student, of course for a true client it would have been done by now:)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nursie76
    Got mine, watched some of the videos today, started chapter 1 but then had to head to bed last night...not hooked yet, but won't be long! Already have downloaded and update from the EQ website and tons of new fabric swatches!
    Aren't those fabrics awesome!!! Wait til you sit down and get started with it :wink: :D:D:D

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by janRN
    I was just going to try mine out for a little while after downloading it but 3 hours later I finally stopped only because it was time to start dinner! It is too much fun-I can see spending a lot of time playing with it. I've only done the easy stuff--we'll see how much I like it when it gets more in depth. Oh good-another addiction!!
    Awww but once EQ is paid for this addiction is FREE!!! No calories, hangovers, or ill effects....well, maybe a few late dinners LMBO

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast