Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 8 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: How many UFO's?

I have started a number of projects..... a conversation about me walking to the gas station in the dark came up with the sarcasm of being kidnapped to a sweat shop to teach me to sew.... well it got to the point where I was told me someone would teach me how to sew. I retorted of course that i do know how.

You know what her next stament was?

"Oh, well they'll teach you how to finish stuff. Can you tell me the number of how many things you've finished?"

I had no way to answer this, considering i havent finished anything! But im going to this month, i have a doll quilt to do! ;)

Blog Entries
    I'm on the down hill stretch of a 2 year old UFO. I'll be so happy to have it DONE. Getting them done is a great feeling:) Come on lets get 'em done!!

who's she... the UFO police? Are you happy and having fun with your projects? That's really all that matters!!!

People need to learn to keep their opinions to themselves - and we need to learn to tell them that their opinion is not appreciated.

Blog Entries
    My guild recently had a UFO challenge with the idea of actually completing UFOs. I committed to identifying how many I had. Committing to actually finishing something was too long of a stretch! I identified 17 UFOs in my stash pretty quickly and had enough time to finish something by the challenge deadline; which I did. I was so happy that I started something else so still at 17!

Too many to mention :cry:

I hafta count-??? ;)

I am only doing a king size quilt at the moment.

way to many i actualy think i have loast a few cant find a top i have to take pics off better find it soon.

When we moved and I unpacked my sewing room I found three more that I need to finish so I'm up to 9 ufo's

Quote Originally Posted by Fraew
    My guild recently had a UFO challenge with the idea of actually completing UFOs. I committed to identifying how many I had. Committing to actually finishing something was too long of a stretch! I identified 17 UFOs in my stash pretty quickly and had enough time to finish something by the challenge deadline; which I did. I was so happy that I started something else so still at 17!
    LOL that you're still at 17, but congrats on finishing 1 UFO. :thumbup:

Page 1 of 8 1 2 ... LastLast