Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 21 ... LastLast

Thread: How Many of We Quilters are Grandparents?????

Blog Entries
    I have 6 grandchildren and one step grandchild. Two have been married for a year or two, so maybe some ggrands when the time is right.

Blog Entries
    5 children-1 girl and 4 boys/10 grands-8 boys and 2 girls. Same ratio....Go figure!

2 sons not married yet? Grands are from 28 to 5!

I had 7 beautiful Grandbabies/children till my son remarried a lady with 7 children.. Now I have 14 wonderful ones to sew for.. Grandbabies have a way of keeping us young!!

Blog Entries
    Me, Me, Me I have 4 GD's, 1 in las vegas Nv. 2 in Ks. [1 lives w/ me} 1 GS & 2 GGD's I haven't met yet. I became a "Nana" at a young age so I also have had a few step GK's along the way who I am happy to say still keep in touch even though its been yrs since I have seen them.

I have 3 and yes they are the greatest!! One 11 mo old and 2 grown that I raised.

We have 6 boys and two girls.

Grandchildren r such a wonderful blessing for sure. We have a total of 12. Ages ranging from 17-1. I have 5 dgd and 7 dgs. I have 2 grandsons in Guatemala which I dont get to see. I did see the oldest which is 4 now, but the one yr old I will get to see at Easter this year! I am so excited to see them all. Each day with them are as precious as the first day that I held them in my arms. Enjoy each and every moment with them. The greatest of all is when they look at you and give you a compliment. They always put a smile on my face and in my heart. Blessing to all the grandparents out there especially the ones that are raising their grandchildren!

Dh & I have 5 kids, and 9 grand kids in ages ranging from 15- 5 mos. old!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I am. Love sewing them doll quilts and quilts for them. They do have a few from Grandma. I only have 2 granddaughters

8 grands, 3 step grands, 1 gsinlaw, 1 great grand daughter and another great on the way due in March - don't know what sex the new one is yet.

Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 21 ... LastLast