Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: How many West Virginian's on the site!!

Just curious as to how many people on the site are from WV. Especially those in and round Charleston WV??

Blog Entries
    You can click on User List at the top of the page, and then type in WV or West Virginia or W Virginia, in the search feature on that page :D:D:D

Blog Entries
    Also post this in the offline section of the site for anyone living in West Virginia to post so you can meet them

Quote Originally Posted by dltaylor
    Just curious as to how many people on the site are from WV. Especially those in and round Charleston WV??

How about kids born to W. Virginians :) Dad is from Charleston and Mom from Sutton. I would love to retire there but the thought of going back to ticks and fleas kills it for me!

Actually, you would be amazed at how many W.V. quilters are on the board.

My sis in law who now lives next door to me is from WVa. She's actually from Red House, although her mom and dad lived in Charleston after she left home. She quilts.
    (maybe I should say, "WE" quilt. Quite a few of our efforts have been a team thing.

Blog Entries
    Born and raised in Milton, just a few miles from you. Mom and Dad were also from Milton, Fields and Byrds for many years born and raised there in Milton on the Mud (river, that is.)

Now living in the central valley of CA and have been here over half a life time, yet when "home" is mentioned, Milton immediately springs to mind.

Blog Entries
    Born and rasied in McDowell County, Wild And Wonderful W.v. Never was had a problem here with ticks and fleas

Blog Entries
    DH's Grparents were from Buckhannon & Clarksburg.His parents moved to Oh for work, but all the rest of the family still lived there & have spent a lot of time with them.We love the ppl & state of WV

Blog Entries
    i live about 1hr from charleston i live in lincoln county