Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 8 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: How many of you ----

How many of you actually have met up with someone that you met on the board?? - 3 for me so far! Hopefully more coming up!

I met Odessa last fall.

Blog Entries
    for me also! 4 of them, one from canada, one from westland michigan and one from saline,mi, and i forget where the other one lives, but not to far from me!

i feel so blessed to have met them!

I have met 2 sew far. Great fun!

Blog Entries
    I've met 8 so far.

Got to meet Watterstide and a friend for lunch and shopping one day here in Michigan. And five of us just met in Colorado last month for lunch and some shopping when I was there on holiday. Then I got to meet with Rhonda in Iowa on the drive home to Michigan. What a great month that was. And meeting these gals was just a confirmation of what a wonderful, fantastic and fun group of people we have here on the board.

I would love to try for a Michigan get together.

Blog Entries
    I have met several and had a BLAST every time :thumbup:

I have meet Amma, Sewnewer2, Bearisgray, ginnie6, MimiSharon, Terri, 000Angel, Patrice and going to the meet up in Shipshewanna in September :thumbup:

Just you Nancy, But I think one of the quilts one the board belongs to the Dr. in Mt. Grove.

I met CakesQuilts just recently. She is a lovely gal, and we enjoyed our meeting.
    3 years ago, I got to meet a quilty friend from New York. We had met on another forum called Quilter's Talk that was owned by Fons and Porter at the time about a year before our personal meeting. We have enjoyed alot of phone chats and emails since. Looking forward to getting together again in the future.
    Became great friends with another gal through a quilting forum; but unfortunately, our friendship ended this last year after over 4 years of contact both on the phone and through emails. Distance kept us from ever meeting in person. I am still saddened by the separation; but I guess it was for the best.

I have met Melinda in Tulsa and have started a weekly sewing day with her. We talk and sew and eat and just have a great time. In fact we are getting together again tomorow. I would have never met her without this quilting board.

None yet. But ask me this same question in a month or so!!! Looking forward to meeting members in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana and Wisconsin! I still have a free night while I am in Illinois!!!

Page 1 of 8 1 2 ... LastLast