Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: How much do they charge?

I hate to machine quilt. I am very bad at it and do not have the patience to practice practice. I love to hand quilt but it takes forever. I would like to make a king size quilt and send it out to be quilted. Does anyone know what a good price to pay to have quilted would be ? I have no idea if they charge a hundred dollars or several hundred dollars. We do have several LAQ in our area.
    I have not made the quilt yet but I would keep the blocks very simple maybe a nine patch or something similar. 12 or 15 inch blocks. I think stippling or circles something like that for the quilting. I dont really care for feathers.
    Any thoughts?

in the classified section there is a list of Long Arm quilters you can looke each one up each one has their own price range. You can use the search funcion to find some of their work also!

Great Thank you. I will search now

Quote Originally Posted by Quiltforme
    in the classified section there is a list of Long Arm quilters you can looke each one up each one has their own price range. You can use the search funcion to find some of their work also!