Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hq sweet 16

HQ Sweet 16 is definitely going to be my next purchase just for the fact to be able to do free motion quilting which will be perfect for my limited physical abilities.
    clsurz

Thanks to all for the great information. Sounds like it is great little machine. I am hoping to get to Edmonton to try one out in the New Year. That looks like the closest retailer for me.
    It is nice to be able to get such honest feedback on everything quilting on this forum. Once again thank you all for responding and I wish you and your families the best of the holiday season, a blessed Christmas and a New Year filled with much happiness.

I'll chime in too. I love my HQ 16, but mine is the stand up kind, that way one
    doesnt have to sit, one can move around, I just crank up the tunes and let the
    music move me!!
    My HQ is my bestest bud!! Love her!
    katz

Isnt this a guide the quilt thru the machine setup?
    Can you use the machine on a long arm setup so you dont have to quide the fabric or do you have to buy the table it comes with?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2