Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Hq sweet 16 owners - advice please

Hq sweet 16 owners - advice please

Hi Guys,

I have the Pfaff Power Quilter 16.0 which is essentially the same as the HQ Sweet 16.

I would like to buy a spare bobbin case, but in my manual it doesn't give a part number it just states a Class M-F bobbin case.

As they are the same machine, where do I get one? Is there a generic brand that works with these machines as it seems that they cases are quite expensive.

Hugs

Caroline
    Caroline

If they're the same machine, you could try the Handi-Quilter web site. They sell the extra bobbins for their S-16. Also check out Sewing Machines Plus; they also sell HQ S-16 bobbins.
    I pray for peace today and hope I don't have to tomorrow.

When I was accused of living in a fantasy world I almost fell off my unicorn.

Here's the part number for the case: QM00586
    You can buy it here for $10 less than at Handiquilter: http://www.sewingmachinesplus.com/hq-qm00586-bobbin.php
    Sewing Machines Plus often has percent off sales, so you might want to sign up for their newsletter and purchase it at their next sale.

Blog Entries
    Do you want to purchase a bobbin case or just the bobbins. The case would be more expensive than bobbins . Above mentioned sites are great to buy from. I think SewingMachinesPlus has free shpping now. I have a Sweet16 & absolutely Love it!!