Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
HQ Sweet Sixteen >

HQ Sweet Sixteen

HQ Sweet Sixteen

Old 05-27-2012, 01:32 PM

I've had my Sweet Sixteen for a little over a year and I love it. There is a bit of a learning curve, but to me it's so worth the effort.
Old 09-26-2013, 12:17 PM

I just bought one from there. I get it this week. They were running a 60 month interest free financing. The financing is thru GE Capital. I had an existing account from something else I bought & only had 1/2 the amount available. (I was hoping they would raise my credit, but they didn't). So I put the rest on a different credit card, and what I plan to do, is switch to another card that offers free interest for 2 years. I had to cut back on our tv satellite bill, but it will be worth it. Our babylock dealer had a S16 in their shop before the Tiara came out, which I had sampled. It was sorta hard, it even had the stitch regulator (which I ended up getting) but I still was "jumping" stitches. Although I prefer going thru a local dealer (repairs, classes on machines), the financing was to good to pass up. There is a lot of support online, youtube, & videos from the HQ site which is where I'll get most my training. There will be a learning curve, I'm sure. Good Luck (ps - hubby was not happy).
Old 09-26-2013, 05:16 PM

check out the Baby Lock Tiara. It's a twin to the HQ and is a little cheaper. And you can get it with the stitch regulator
Old 09-27-2013, 03:42 PM

I have the babylock Tiara same as the HQ SS love it, large M bobbin. I am a sit down quilter love the space. Babylock dealer in my area. Sometimes we have to stretch a little to have the things we want, if it does not put you in a hardship go for it. There is a very good blog HQ sit down lots of info Happy quilting.Gail
Old 09-10-2015, 03:44 PM

Hi girls!!! have a question, my email was hacked and had to get a new email address so I have not seen any scoop. how do I cahnge my email so I can keep up with the blog. thanks