Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: HQ16 with railz & edge rider wheels

Hi to all of you who have mid-long arm machines. I am considering buying the railz track and edge rider wheels for my HQ16 with the adj. table. Does anyone out there have any opinions / experience on the new tracks and wheels?

I'm on the fence about this and need a shove one way or the other! Thanks in advance
    Jenny3244

I also have an HQ16, so will be watching to see replies~

Banned
    Hi, I bought the edge rider wheels for my Gammill Optimum Plus and I really like them. They have a nice smooth movement to them. Worth the money I think.

Good luck,
    Sherryl
    Candlequilter

Just to update you, I did get the railz system and LOVE IT. I've only done 2 charity quilts (productive practice) and really notice a difference. You can make straight lines and have so much control. I even backed tracked stitches with ease. I am so glad I got them. They will really help with the quality of my work, now it's operator error when there is a boo boo :)

Jenny

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny3244
    I've only done 2 charity quilts (productive practice)
    Jenny
    I LOVE that phrase * Productive Practice * - may I use it in the future? :)

Of course you can use it (I just came up with that thought while composing the reply) I hate to waste time and material, and some of the charity tops I get to finish are horrible in construction, so if my quilting isn't very good- it won't be noticed very much. The last top I have to finish has pleats in the last row on the edge. I will have to tear it apart, I'm not that good to "quilt it in". I feel that quilting is all about sharing and having fun.

Jenny