Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Husqvarna Designer SE greatly reduced at local dealer

I was at my local Husqvarna dealer on Saturday and overheard one of the sales women talking to a customer about the Designer SE. She was saying that many Designer SE owners traded up to the Diamond and because of this there are many SE's available. Husqvarna is allowing their dealership owners to sell new SE's for $3700. The list price is normally $7500. If any of you have been wanting one..now is the time. This is a sewing and embroidery machine.

Blog Entries
    :mrgreen: A girl can dream :mrgreen:

Blog Entries
    I have this machine and I LOVE it!! It is so easy to sew on and soooo quiet... Penni

I'd love to have it, will someone give me the money? I can only hope some day to hit the lottery!!!

I also have this machine. I bought mine used (someone upgraded to the Diamond) for $2500 (was $3000 but dealer lowered the price when the company lowered the price of new ones) last June, so $3700 for a brand new one is a very good price!

OOOOOHHHHHH I want one so bad! Am trying to save my pennies, but fabric and life keeps getting in the way. Maybe someday.

What a deal. I wish I had the money.

I have this machine too and absolutely love it. I was shocked :shock: :shock: :shock: at the new price because I paid a whole lot more for mine just two years ago. If the new ones are going for $3700 then a gently used one would be even less. I know this is still a considerable amount of money, but I thought if any of you were considering buying an embroidery/sewing machine this is one I would persuade you to check out. :D

http://www.husqvarnaviking.com/us/9501_9503.htm