Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Husqy Vik Ruby- need help finding colon!

Husqy Vik Ruby- need help finding colon!

I'm trying to finish up a quilt with some embroidery of a scripture and I need a colon for the reference- Jeremiah 29:13. I've gone through the menu and books and cannot locate it. Does anyone know if there is a colon on the Ruby to embroider?

I have the Diamond, but unfortunately I am 2500 miles away from it! Do you have 4d or 5d so you could use a period and copy and paste and edit to create a colon?

No on the 4d and 5d. I guess I could just try to do that with the editing program built in. I'll try that (since its open on the screen right now) and see if it works while I wait for another reply. Surely there is a colon hidden in the fonts somewhere unbeknownst to me!

Ok, I tried to drag and drop another period on top of the other one and it didn't work. :S

Just do a hand french knots

Or just separate chapter and verse with a comma, ie, Jeremiah 29, 13...
    If you feel like you're special...it's 'cause you are!
    Momto5

The colon bone's connected to the hip bone, the hip bone's connected to the thigh bone, the thigh bone's connected to the leg bone... (Sorry, couldn't help myself)

Blog Entries
    Sorry, but when I read you couldn't find your colon, my initial though didn't have anything to do with embroidery. snicker. (you can take the nurse out of the clinic, but you can't take the 'sick' humor out of the nurse)
    I used to be "hot", now it's just "hot flashes!"

You gals are feeling pretty frisky, aren't you? Must be the wkend coming up!

Quote Originally Posted by tjradj View Post
    Sorry, but when I read you couldn't find your colon, my initial though didn't have anything to do with embroidery. snicker. (you can take the nurse out of the clinic, but you can't take the 'sick' humor out of the nurse)
    Ditto, you don't want to know the picture in my mind when I read the title!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast