Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: HV Designer 1 Mega Hoop

How do we use this hoop? It came with a CD - what is that all about? I would like to embroider a larger design but needed to know if there was a special way I need to do this

Thanks

Blog Entries
    I just used a Mega Hoop for the first time with a HV Designer SE. There were 3 positions on the hoop, and the machine told me when I needed to switch positions and which position to switch it to. It was fairly easy to use.
    I'm not sure what your CD is. It could be instructional or have information on it to download to your machine for compatibility. It should tell you on the CD or in the manual.
    I'm sure you'll like the hoop. It can do really large embroideries. :) Good Luck!

Thanks. I tried to play the cd but really nothing was on it, that is why I was confused. I wanted to order some ITH pot holders and knew that my 5x7 was too small, I'll try this out - thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DawnMarie
    I just used a Mega Hoop for the first time with a HV Designer SE. There were 3 positions on the hoop, and the machine told me when I needed to switch positions and which position to switch it to. It was fairly easy to use.
    I'm not sure what your CD is. It could be instructional or have information on it to download to your machine for compatibility. It should tell you on the CD or in the manual.
    I'm sure you'll like the hoop. It can do really large embroideries. :) Good Luck!

Blog Entries
    Did you get your ITH design from Larisa Bland's site? Most of her stuff is available for the 5x7 hoop.

no, its from Chantells site - a sale is going on now and I wanted to make some good sized ph's.