Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: I am exhausted! For once I got too...

For once I had the weekend to do almost what I wanted. Here is what I did, besides dishes, I put away the summer clothes, got out the winter clothes and washed up. While doing that I managed to meander my autumn lap quilt, got the binding made and just have to finish sewing it to the back. Made a small baby quilt, all cute and meander, got the binding made & need to finish sewing, hemmed my dh pants, (four pairs) made another small baby quilt, got it pinned and ready to go. Sandwiched my pinwheel lap quilt, it is sitting on the machine and ready to go. Made 5 burp cloths for charity. I am sure I did more,..cuz I am exhausted!

dang are you speedy gonzales all I did was make a dress, it took me most of the day, and I am still not done

Whew, I'm tired just reading what you have done, LOL

Blog Entries
    Good grief! I couldn't do all that in a month! ha. No wonder you are tired. It makes me tired reading all you did.

Please come to my house next time you feel energetic! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Blog Entries
    What a wonderful weekend. Freedom to do what you want and ability to accomplish it (smile). Exhaustion from such great accomplishments is well earned. Looking forward to the pics. Thank you for sharing and inspiring.

Oh my gosh. those are some accomplishments. My self diagnosed adult onset ADD keeps getting in my way! Do you have a secret to your productivity?

I am exhausted just reading all that you did. Great job!!!!!

Kat

Blog Entries
    All I did was finsh a throw. Gift for friends that live in a old one room schoolhouse.

Well the baby quilts were simple little things, I must admit, it was a wild hair I got while between meandering. I have a habit of stopping and starting something new in the midst of what I am working on. One minute I am meandering, next off to get some coffee from downstairs, throw and another load of laundry in and on the way back, I see some fabric peeking at me, wala! Baby quilts for charity! MY dh asked me tonite, if I got 6-8 quilts done this weekend? Funny man!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast