Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I am so excited

I am waiting for the UPS man to get here. I ordered EQ7 and it is supposed to arrive today. Watch today will be the day he doesn't deliver until 4 or 5 o'clock. I haven't done a thing today in anticipation except reading this board. Maybe I should go do something to make the time go faster. Because once it arrives, I'll be sitting here until I get it all figured out.

Love it! if you do something the time does pass faster. Let us know when you get it and it is working for you.

Blog Entries
    Congratulations!

Did you receive it yet? have fun!

Wow - I am stalking the UPS man too!!! My Grace Frame is 'out for delivery' too. Can't wait. I have been working in my sewing room setting this set up to put together my stand and start on the five quilts I have waiting.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by klgreene
    I am waiting for the UPS man to get here. I ordered EQ7 and it is supposed to arrive today. Watch today will be the day he doesn't deliver until 4 or 5 o'clock. I haven't done a thing today in anticipation except reading this board. Maybe I should go do something to make the time go faster. Because once it arrives, I'll be sitting here until I get it all figured out.
    I know how you feel. I got a call a few minutes ago from my Husqvarna Viking dealer that my 5D Professional software is in. I have been waiting for it impatiently, and now I can't get there today. I will pick it up tomorrow and play with it this weekend.

I got the EQ6 from my LQS. He gave me an excellent deal, $100 bucks and I can get the upgrade on Ebay for like $60, which I think is cheaper than buying EQ7 by itself. I hope.
    I love waiting for the UPS guy.

It's so much fun when the UPS man is bringing something. Haven't had the experience for a while. Guess I'll have to order something.

I was lucky enough to find it for $169.00 no tax or shipping I believe. So not to bad I quess. Still haven't seen Mr. UPS :( I'll let you know when I get it.

np3
    Blog Entries
    I'm so excited for you!!!

MINE IS HERE!!!! MINE IS HERE!!!!!

DH just walked into the house and I already have him setting up my Grace Frame. I cleaned my stitching room and moved stuff around to make room for it. Now, I will get a long shower - being a little dirty and sweaty from moving a new cabinet in and rearranging - some dinner, meds and bed. Then I can wake up in the morning with me clean, my room clean, a brand-new sandwiched quilt and NO OBLIGATIONS until Sunday. YYYYEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast