I really don't know if anybody can help....I guess I am writing instead of screaming!!
I have been working on a quilt as you go string quilt for a while now. I finally got all my blocks finished. I had planned it so the back of the squares would alternate colors betwen a light brown and a pink calico.When I had the strips sewn together and on my design wall, It seemed to be right!
I started sewing the rows together.The first two went together easily and I was pleased. Then after sewing the third row on, I realized it wasn't right and had to take it off. Then as I started trying to match the next row, I realized I had a problem.
The only way for the front to come out right, makes the back not alternate colors as I had planned. I spent quite a bit of time trying to figure out how to fix the problem. All I did was get more frustrated.
So now I am venting my frustrations here. I'm sure there is a way to fix this, and I will figure it out, but for now I had to get away from it!!! :XD: :hunf: :|