Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: I am so sorry about the BOM!

I just wanted to let everyone know how sorry I am about not posting my BOM for July 1. DonnaRae, thank you for posting.
    In June I had been deciding on which block I wanted to do, then my Great-grandma has been in and out of the hospital and emergency room so much since the end of June until now with Congestive Heart Failure, all of my attention has been on her. I just wanted to apologize to everyone!

No apology necessary!!! It's ok sweetie, we all know life happens sometimes!! {{{{hugs}}}} How is everyone now Heather?

Quote Originally Posted by jbsstrawberry
    No apology necessary!!! It's ok sweetie, we all know life happens sometimes!! {{{{hugs}}}} How is everyone now Heather?
    Grandma is doing okay. The doctor changed her fluid pills. She had a stint put in her heart in May. We had to take her to the ER on July 1. The doctor said she isn't allowed to do anything and that her heart is a lot worse than what we all thought. It isn't strong enough to keep all of the fluid off of her heart. So, she is going down hill slowly but consistently. Well, really she has been going downhill since my Grandma...her daughter passed away in March.We all took it hard but great-grandma took it really hard, she always thought she would go before her kids, which is what most parents want. She just turned 91 on July 3. But, her spirits are still up for now, thank goodness. She is such a sweetheart and you wouldn't think she is 91...she acts and looks 70..lol.

Prayers and thoughts for you and your family coming your way!!!

No worries! Take care of great granny! She sounds like a real trooper.

Oh i'm so sorry, take care (((hugs)))

Thoughts and prayers for your family.

Take time to take care of yourself, and I will say a prayer for great gram

I am so sorry about you Great Grandma................Remember to take care of you as well.............!!!

Super Member Nancy in Louisiana's Avatar
    Your time spent with your great-grandma and your obvious concern reflects on how much you love and care for her. No matter what the outcome, you can be sure that she knows this. I'm sure that you provide the kind of comfort and love no medical procedure can come close to. You've both been blessed by having each other in your lives.

BOM's can wait...you definitely have your priorities straight. My best hopes and wishes are with you.