Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: I am sure shopping in quilt stores is a good thing...

  1. #1
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,303
    I love going to different shops, love shop hops. I find and maybe this is just me, that the neatness and good order overflows into my sewing space. I do not try to duplicate by no means, but I get ideas on how to store and make it look orderly. Just my thoughts, but find this to be the way it is with me. Spent yesterday morning cleaning and doing just that.

  2. #2
    Super Member Murphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    8,904
    Blog Entries
    1
    I agree. I find myself organizing my space better as well.

  3. #3
    Senior Member mosquitosewgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Currently Mosquito (which is outside of Placerville) California
    Posts
    776
    Quote Originally Posted by judylg
    I love going to different shops, love shop hops. I find and maybe this is just me, that the neatness and good order overflows into my sewing space. I do not try to duplicate by no means, but I get ideas on how to store and make it look orderly. Just my thoughts, but find this to be the way it is with me. Spent yesterday morning cleaning and doing just that.
    I find myself reorganizing and cleaning, right after I've been to a quilt store or quilt show or when I'm procrastinating or.....

  4. #4
    Power Poster cjomomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!
    Posts
    16,526
    Blog Entries
    2
    Not me, well not at the moment anyway. I've got too many projects going on and if I clean I will wind up losing one somewhere. LOL!

  5. #5
    Super Member I go To The Sea To Breathe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North Sioux City, SD
    Posts
    1,724
    Blog Entries
    3
    I get the urge just after reading the messages on here. But then I am very easy to please.LOL

  6. #6
    Senior Member mosquitosewgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Currently Mosquito (which is outside of Placerville) California
    Posts
    776
    Quote Originally Posted by cjomomma
    Not me, well not at the moment anyway. I've got too many projects going on and if I clean I will wind up losing one somewhere. LOL!
    New picture! I like it!

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Triad, North Carolina
    Posts
    790
    I need to go to a quilt shop to inhale ... I start going into withdrawals if I don't visit on a regular basis. :lol: :lol:

  8. #8
    Power Poster cjomomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!
    Posts
    16,526
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by mosquitosewgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by cjomomma
    Not me, well not at the moment anyway. I've got too many projects going on and if I clean I will wind up losing one somewhere. LOL!
    New picture! I like it!
    Thank you!

  9. #9
    Super Member SuziC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    3,711
    Quote Originally Posted by cjomomma
    Not me, well not at the moment anyway. I've got too many projects going on and if I clean I will wind up losing one somewhere. LOL!
    My thoughts exactly :!:

  10. #10
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Jeffersonville, In
    Posts
    1,971
    I sure wish that worked for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by judylg
    I love going to different shops, love shop hops. I find and maybe this is just me, that the neatness and good order overflows into my sewing space. I do not try to duplicate by no means, but I get ideas on how to store and make it look orderly. Just my thoughts, but find this to be the way it is with me. Spent yesterday morning cleaning and doing just that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.