Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 9 10

Thread: I bought the Gingher seam ripper today but...

Quote Originally Posted by Sadiemae
    I still use a rotary cutter at home, but in public I use the eyebrow trimmer. Life is easier when women aren't panicing about the rotary cutter. LOL
    OK :oops: Is an eyebrow trimmer a pair of scissors or a blade?

Sullivan Ilinois
    What brand is the one you found and where did you find it? can you post a picture?

Houston area
    I didn't read all the post so I hope I'm not repeating something. I really wanted a Ghinger seam ripper but one day at our sewing group I tried one a friend had and I couldn't hold on to the darn thing. Just too slippery

Queensland Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by gale
    when I tried to rip out a practice seam my stitches were too small for the end of the ripper to fit underneath. Are my stitches too small maybe? I think it's 2.2 and I have a Janome 6600. It's the default and I never changed it. Or am I doing it wrong?
    I have the same machine as you and I use it even smaller onto 2.0 or even 1.9 so you may have to either get another ripper or make your stitches a bit bigger.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 9 10