Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I don't understand the FabShopHop

Blog Entries
    Are you supposed to visit every single shop? I don't get it....I've been looking for clearer instructions on the site. Anyone know?

np3
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Renee110
    Are you supposed to visit every single shop? I don't get it....I've been looking for clearer instructions on the site. Anyone know?
    There are very clear rules at the top of the pages. There is a member area and a rules area. Use the drop down menu and select the shop hop for March. The number of shops for each prize level changes with each Month.

Blog Entries
    I did not get it either...

I never really understood the reasoning behind it either. In my area it requires alot of driving and with gas prices it would be tough...I know that many people love it, but for me its just too much driving..

Blog Entries
    this one is one line..but you need to visit I think it was 130 sites and find a bunny...not enough time in a day for me...I rather be on this quilt board or researching fun quilting ideas.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura3
    I never really understood the reasoning behind it either. In my area it requires alot of driving and with gas prices it would be tough...I know that many people love it, but for me its just too much driving..
    Well, the FabShopHop is an online shop hop, so no driving required! :D But really, the point of all shop hops is to get you into their stores where you will, hopefully, do some shopping (and in the case of online shop hop, at the very least like their shop well enough to bookmark it and head back later to shop while searching for that cute little bunny). Also, if you find all the bunnies, you are entered into the big drawing for some nice prizes. But you can win smaller prizes even if you don't find all the bunnies. Ultimately though the whole point is a creative way to get you into their shops. :D

I tried the fabshophop a couple of times and found that I just didn't have the time that it took. I don't think I ever went back to virtualy visit the shops. Just way to time consuming for me.

Oops..I just thought we were talking about the driving ones...I will check out the online hop!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Too much time to visit 130 shops.Gotta quilt!

I couldn't get it either. found several bunnies but really wanted the neighborhood quilt blocks. spent hours looking for the pattern for the blocks and never found 1 so gave up.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast