Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I finally ordered the bow tuck purse pattern

I've seen so many of these on this site and they are adorable. I just ordered the bow tuck purse and the mini pattern today. So pretty soon I can make some. I'm so excited.

np3
    Blog Entries
    You will love it!

I know I will. I can't believe how cute they are. I'm already starting to pick out my fabrics for it, and I just ordered it, lol. Now it's the waiting game....checking the mail for it everyday until I get it. :)

Blog Entries
    Warning: They can be addictive. Once you make one, you'll want to make more. You'll start looking a fabric a little differently. You'll constantly think "How would that look as a bow tuck?" You'll laugh the first time it really happens to you. Have fun making them.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dellareya
    Warning: They can be addictive. Once you make one, you'll want to make more. You'll start looking a fabric a little differently. You'll constantly think "How would that look as a bow tuck?" You'll laugh the first time it really happens to you. Have fun making them.
    Ditto! I just finished my 12th purse. I'm addicted! :-)

I just bought my pattern for it today! :)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dellareya
    I have to admit that when I go fabric shopping all I am interested in is how fabric sets will look on a Bow Tuck bag! I have several quilts to make but I keep putting them off so I can make bags! :shock: Yes, addictive they are!

Quote Originally Posted by hperttula123
    I've seen so many of these on this site and they are adorable. I just ordered the bow tuck purse and the mini pattern today. So pretty soon I can make some. I'm so excited.
    I just ordered the pattern for the mini bow tuck also. I am anxiously waiting for it to arrive in my mailbox. Thinking Christmas for 2 DD and DDIL. Although thinking now I need to get the Professional Tote pattern. DDIL might like that one better!

Blog Entries
    I'm interested in hearing which size most people prefer. I looked at the pattern and thought the miniature was almost the same size as the larger one.
    Since I couldn't decide, I just spent $57.00 on three books!

Blog Entries
    I've made both sizes. The tote was too big for me (my daughter was trilled because I gave it to her). The mini is the perfect size for me. Enjoy making them.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast