Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
I have decided I could..... >

I have decided I could.....

I have decided I could.....

Old 01-18-2013, 06:44 PM

I find if I turn off my computer before I got to bed and don't turn it on in the morning I get a LOT more done. Of course, I can always do a quick check on my phone....and delete unwanted items....but I am not sitting in my comfy chair....get up in the morning, dress and go to the gym and that makes my day much more productive..................except on the days when I stay home....yawn....I am lucky if I start sewing by 3 pm. Bad computer!
Old 01-18-2013, 07:40 PM

Well, I have the best of both here in the same spot. I have my laptop hooked up and on the slide out shelf under my computer desk, and my sewing machine sits on the desk it self. I can sew a while, then push back just a foot and pull out my laptop and get to this board. I "pretend" my laptop can't move from the slide out shelf so I am never far from the sewing machine. In fact, I leave the lap top plugged in. Half the time I forget it is a lap top.

Works for me. I can't sew and be on the computer at the same time, but this is pretty close!!

Dina
Old 01-27-2013, 05:30 AM

I am guilty as well as I sit here in my comfy warm chair. My sewing room is warm, but I can't read the board and sew at the same time. I don't chime in very much but I love reading what you all say. Helps me understand there are others out there like me doing the same things. Thanks for sharing.