Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: I have decided I could.....

I have decided I could.....

I could get more quilting done if someone took my easy chair! Anyone else? I think of getting sewing done but it is so comfortable sitting here and reading about it. Wrapped up in a nice warm flannel lap quilt, pretty comfy. I really should go finish that scrappy charity baby quilt. Ok I am off to do that. Guess I just needed to post this to get me motivated!

hahaha I need to quit going online here to get the quilting done. I spend so much time here looking, reading, learning, and sharing and my chair isn't all that comfy....

Blog Entries
    When i had to go to the library i got more work done. Now i have a tablet, and spend time here.
    technology, you're dammed if you do and dammed if you don't.

I'd get more sleeping done if I wasn't laying here in bed writing on the iPad.
    Cheryl Robinson
    http://www.silverneedlestitching.com
    APQS Millenium Longarm with Intelliquilter

You're not alone in that, deedum. I spend way too much time in my easy chair reading this board and adding "pins" to my Pinterest albums. That can be very addicting once you get on a roll.

You ladies are right. Being on here is addictive. So I sat a designated time to come on. Late at night.....

The only thing better than being on line is being online is a nice warm room -- unfortunately my nice warm room is not my sewing room. Sigh...
    QuiltnLady1

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.

Quote Originally Posted by QuiltnLady1 View Post
    The only thing better than being on line is being online is a nice warm room -- unfortunately my nice warm room is not my sewing room. Sigh...
    My laptop is in my living room. Multi-tasking: Watch TV, read QB and toasty warm because of the woodstove in the same room. What else could a woman ask for? Oh yeah, my sewing machine is in the dining room - even closer to the woodstove.

It's early morning here on a very frosty and cold morning but I'm toasty warm enjoying my board time on my ipad waiting for DH to get up and make me some tea (yes, I know I could but the dog will want out and I'd find myself tidying, best stay here and chat across the pond).
    Annie

Quote Originally Posted by LoisM View Post
    You're not alone in that, deedum. I spend way too much time in my easy chair reading this board and adding "pins" to my Pinterest albums. That can be very addicting once you get on a roll.
    Oh yes, between Pinterest and this board and my chair, I am lucky to get to my sewing room at all. I did finish my little baby scrappy last night, not a beauty but will go to charity and they always love getting them. That chair will call me again tonite. Especially in the winter when it is cold and dark, I seem to be a bit less motivated.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast