Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
I have a guilty quilt problem. . . >

I have a guilty quilt problem. . .

I have a guilty quilt problem. . .

Old 11-11-2007, 06:31 PM
Banned

:P Don't worry about it a tall, We Have Dachunds 3 of them" The Boys" there getting older but 2 are black and tan like your doggies and 1 is Red, we did have 4 but ah lost 1 2yrs ago. But no matter how I try I too end up with little tiny hairs on everything including the Quilts But I do try and we still Love our quilts and "The Boys"
Old 11-11-2007, 06:57 PM
Power Poster

Celeste, I think that we all have items that we put away to protect them. I do not think it matters whether they are handmade or store bought, heirloom or antique, if it is something that you truly treasure and there is a chance it may be harmed or ruined, we protect it. Putting it up/away only shows how much we truly love and value it. My daughters quilts that I am making right now are made to hopefully withstand the dogs and cats they dearly love, but, I am making them with that in mind. As time goes by they will get more from me to replace these, no harm done. The more intricate ones they will get later on from me will be wall hangings. Don't feel bad or guilty, take it out every couple of months, hug it, thank this wonderful man for the gift, reflect on some wonderful memories and put it back safely away until the next time. :D