Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: I have a problem

Quote Originally Posted by phillipste01
    Someone posts a picture and I say OH I wanna make that, then I look at another picture, and I say Oh I wanna make that, Then up pops another picture and another, and another beautiful picture. So far I ahve hundreds of Ideas and haven't started a darn thing :))
    tell me about it lol !!!!

There's a little screen that pops up all the time on the lower right side of the screen that I turn off as soon as it pops up. I'll have to see what the site is. I HATE IT!
    Bad Spellers of the World
    U N T I E

There's a pop up blocker on your computer. You can turn off those pop ups and not be bothered by them.

I think I need to win the powerball and RETIRE so I can get some of these beauties made

Hey quilters, I am always with each one of you who have thought that this Quilting Board has sown seeds for us all to keep on doing quilts. I too wish always that I had 200 years ti live on, to complete each pattern!!

Thanks for all your ideas. :lol:

You have no idea how many quilt books I have purchased, but never opened. How much fabric I have purchased but never touched - how many UFO's I have that I have lost interest in.

1 - I have decided this year, I am going to unbury my sewing room - had to declutter my spare room so my inlaws could spend Christmas Eve at our house - so naturally - as you do - I uncluttered that room into my already cluttered sewing room
    2 - Organize books, fabric, sewing supplies
    3 - Cut out and sew at least 5 hrs a week.
    4 - Finish all my UFO's or just pass them on to a new home

I WILL DO THIS - I WILL DO THIS - I hope

Quote Originally Posted by jan22
    There's a little screen that pops up all the time on the lower right side of the screen that I turn off as soon as it pops up. I'll have to see what the site is. I HATE IT!
    Bad Spellers of the World
    U N T I E

There's a pop up blocker on your computer. You can turn off those pop ups and not be bothered by them.
    If I turn the pop-up blocker off, something else I need gets turned off too. Some of my games won't work.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by QazyQltr
    Does this mean we're 'patternaholics' too??
    Yes and I think we should start our own "Patternaholics" AA Meeting.

Hi My name is Deanna and I am a Patternaholic.

I think I need to win the powerball and RETIRE so I can get some of these beauties made
    If I win the lottery, we'll have to have a week long retreat someplace fun----------and really learn from each other.

Someone posts a picture and I say OH I wanna make that, then I look at another picture, and I say Oh I wanna make that, Then up pops another picture and another, and another beautiful picture. So far I ahve hundreds of Ideas and haven't started a darn thing :))
    Sooooo, what's the problem? :lol: (You're not alone!)

That sounds like me with quilt books and magazines. I looked at them one day and decided if I made just one quilt from each of the books and magazines I have, I would not live long enough to get one from each done. Decisions,decisions, decisions......

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 ... LastLast