Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: I have a wonderful husband!!

I have a wonderful husband!!

I had ordered a brother xl3750 from qvc. It was shipped on the 12 th and i haven't received yet. I called ups and qvc and no one had any idea where the. Machine was. I have a jelly roll class tomorrow and although i could have used one of the shops machine, i wanted to use my own.

On the way home from work my husband stopped and bought me a brother SQ 9050!!! After reading up on it online it seems to be a better machine than the one i ordered!!

It has auto thread which i'm having some problems getting it threaded but i'm sure i'll get it figured out. Thankfully it came with a dvd so that really helps.

Does anyone else have this machine? How do you like it? Also what "letter" is the 1/4" foot? I'm sure it's in the manual but right now my eyes are crossed from reading and trying to get the machine threaded.

Thanks for listening!

How wonderful!! Have fun and give you hubby a special thanks from me. Aren't they wonderful
    Jo

He sounds like a keeper! My dh is too!
    When it seems like the world is falling to pieces remember that the pieces are falling into place...the End Times.

Heaven and Earth are full of His Glory!

Awww...I love that your husband is so supportive. I sure hope you work things out with QVC.

he's a sweetie. what will you do with the other machine? time to make a few phone calls!

Love mine, it's awesome, I also have an Xl model and love that as well but the SQ-9050 is better IMHO

Have fun enjoying your machine and Kudos to you DH for being a supportive and caring husband. My DH is one of those too and I tell him so frequently. Forty-five years of marriage speaking here. It is almost as important to be the one speaking positively about him when in a group. So many times we tend to only speak in negatives nowdays. I'm glad that is not the norm here on the board.
    Cheryl Robinson
    http://www.silverneedlestitching.com
    APQS Millenium Longarm with Intelliquilter

What a great husband! It's great to have a backup machine just in case.
    A fabric stash is always missing that one fabric needed to finish the quilt on which you're working.