Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 9 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: I just pre ordered EQ7

Blog Entries
    It is at a fantastic price if you pre order. And if you have EQ5 and are registered you can get EQ7 for $130 by calling EQ at (800) 356-4219 and pre order. The charge won't go on your credit card until shipment date late June. The upgrade from 6 to 7 is $58 if you pre oder.

I can't wait to be able to take a picture of my fabric and have it in EQ, so much easier and faster then scanning and no color distortion. Anyone want my used EQ5 program (free) pm me. Just know you cannot register it with EQ for any updates, I already used the updates.

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBoo
    It is at a fantastic price if you pre order. And if you have EQ5 and are registered you can get EQ7 for $130 by calling EQ at (800) 356-4219 and pre order. The charge won't go on your credit card until shipment date late June. The upgrade from 6 to 7 is $58 if you pre oder.

I can't wait to be able to take a picture of my fabric and have it in EQ, so much easier and faster then scanning and no color distortion. Anyone want my used EQ5 program (free) pm me. Just know you cannot register it with EQ for any updates, I already used the updates.
    thanks for the info, I will order the upgrade right now.

Blog Entries
    What a great deal!!! I just went and looked over EQ7, this version looks more user friendly than 6...and the new options :roll: I wasn't planning on upgrading, but after reading all of this..... :D:D:D

Just ordered will be shipped in June. Great price especially for the upgrade.

Blog Entries
    What is an "EQ5". Thanks Ann

If you don't have EQ5, what is the preorder price for EQ7? Thanks!

[quote=BellaBoo]It is at a fantastic price if you pre order. And if you have EQ5 and are registered you can get EQ7 for $130 by calling EQ at (800) 356-4219 and pre order. The charge won't go on your credit card until shipment date late June. The upgrade from 6 to 7 is $58 if you pre oder.
    ------I just received an email advertising a special price at $140. I guess its not as special as $130! Thanks for the info!

What vendor is the email from?

Blog Entries
    I order EQ only from EQ offical website. http://www.electricquilt.com/

$130 is the cheapest you will find EQ7 and that's upgrading from EQ5 to EQ7.

EQ 7 is a stand alone. If you have EQ 6 is doesn't have to be installed to get the $58 upgrade + $8 for shipping You can get the upgrade it is a stand alone you just need to have your serial number from EQ6 to be able to load the EQ7 upgrade. You can run it on two computers at the same time as often as you want. They have made it so you can deactivate it on one if you need to load it to a new computer. As you can tell I had a long conversaton with them when I order my upgrade.

I can't wait to get the new one.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 ... LastLast