Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: I May Have a Chance To Join The SFW Club

Yesterday, I was having my hair done. The lady who does my hair, was also a very dear friend of my late Mother. We were talking about the quilt I am working on, and how I had not quilted since Mom passed, and how healing it has been to return to this wonderful hobby. This same woman also has a disabled husband, who supplements the home income by selling on ebay. The woman herself when not doing hair, works in a thrift store, for a non profit agency here in town, so sometimes she has access to things that she brings home to her husband. My own Mother used to give her things for him to sell from time to time. Anyway, I start talking about how I have been watching out for a Singer Featherweight machine (even made a trip to another town to see one that was not within my budget and was in bad shape). All of a sudden she says that her husband has one that he was going to sell. I am suppposed to see it Monday or Tuesday after work. I am keeping my fingers crossed that it is in a servicable condition, and at a price that I can handle.

Whooo-eeee-ahhhh! I hope its perfect for you. I am dying for one. Good luck.

That would be terrific. Good luck.

Blog Entries
    Keeping my fingers crossed for you :D:D:D

As a brand new member in the SFW club, I hope you get one and can join the club too! Good luck!

I'm hoping that you get this FW!! I love mine and it took some looking before I found one that I could afford. Be patient if this doesn't work out!

If this machine is meant for you it will be great, if it's not the right one will come along, it did for me, twice