Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: I need instrustions to post a picture

I have some pictures I would like to post, but don't know how to do it. My son put them in windows photo gallery for me, and now I don't know how to post them. Can anyone explain it to me?

Blog Entries
    Click choose file. click on the picture than hit send...it takes a few mins to load.

Blog Entries
    Remember that you cannot preview.

Where it says "File attachments" on QB posting page, click on "Browse" & then find the picture you want to upload in your computer where your son put it in your photo gallery; then click on "open". Finally. click on "Send" & the picture will load to you posting.

Hi Kat Sews here is the link to the forum instructions for it, http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-429-1.htm and as the others mentioned, you can't hit preview or you lose the photo attachment. Good luck and looking forward to seeing your pictures.

Blog Entries
    The easiest way for me is to store my photos in photobucket and when I'm ready to post them on here, I follow the procedures for posting my photos.
    You have to exercise a little patience while loading and posting your photos or else you will post duplicates.

hi--just posted my first pics thank to very clear instructions from -- maggiemay -- the post was titled POSTING PICTURES???????????----was only today

Thank you! I'll try again, maybe I can learn to do this by myself. The kids always just do it for me instead of showing me and they live two hours away and aren't here a lot.