Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I Need Some Advice

WOW....not sure where you are on your quilting journey but there are many sites with free patterns that would work very well for those color choices. I would just browse through them and find a pattern that you would be comfortable making remembering that you could add a color or print that would work beautifully with what you already have. Never feel limited by any color or pattern combination as long as you are happy with it. There are no rules in what you should or should not do other than it is pleasing to yourself.

Blog Entries
    A D9P wait I see it know

community benefactor p38flygirl's Avatar
    rail fence would work well as would log cabin..

Thank you for all of the wonderful suggestions. I guess I had brain freeze from all of the snow. I just never thought of using those colors together. I decided to do a Log Cabin for my daughter-in-law and a Chisholm Trail for my son (they're Texans). Their 20th anniversary is next year and I think I'll do a sampler with the other suggestions. Not a coherent plan yet but Fence Rail and Pinwheels and I don't know what else.
    Thanks also to Kathyaire who sent me a pic of a quilt that I'm going to make in Christmas colors (one of these years).

What's a honeybee block?

Find a big print with those colors and do a OBW. Something fall or sunflowers would have those colors.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2