Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

Thread: I need a stash.. :-)

Please go to Bonnie Hunters site Quiltville.com and learn how to handle your scraps while they are in their infantile stage. You will be so happy to get it under control from the beginning. Merry Christmas...

Quote Originally Posted by judi wess View Post
    Quiltingfan, please don't do what I did when building my stash, make sure to buy some very light and very darks. Most quilters make the mistake of not buying enough of these values. Alas, when I want to start a project from my stash I have to go to the store and buy both of these. Maybe that is not such a bad thing, just aggravating to not have them on hand.

Not only do I just go to the fabric store store in my quilting room, I advise my friends if they are looking for something special....check my stash. As of January 1, 2013 I am only buying fabric for backing. (She said hopefully.)

i go to flea markets yard sales on weekends.find lots of fabric. just today i found a large table cloth red and white. cotton. that is fabric right.and i found a twin bed cover cotton, use it for batting.so fabric is out there in all forms...
    ​debra

Quote Originally Posted by quiltingfan View Post
    . . . I found a quilt store just 5 min from my house. OH NO I THINK I AM IN TROUBLE.... I am so excited I know my hubby bought me something from there and I asked for a long arm class so I could use there long arm machine to quilt my quilts on. I am giddy with excitement now. . . . Beth
    So Beth, we all want to know what your hubby got you for Christmas. :0)

Or did I miss it?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5