I just started working on the Mayfly Mischief quilt top and discovered I did a horrible job of cutting it out. Inaccurate and on two of the main focus blocks I cut them 7 1/2 x 7 instead of 7 1/2 square :( Now I have to try and find more of the fabric.
I usually do my cutting out while sitting down at a table. This time I was standing up at my drapery table. I think maybe it is too high and I wasn't able to see well enough or something. Sure did a bad job. And I thought I was being so careful.
I was going to take the finished top with me when I visit my mom in CO on monday and use her bigger drapery table to get it sandwiched. Guess that won't be happening now :(
Oh well, more time to visit!