Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: I really need help Brother pc8500

I was given the embroidery machine FINALLY - but I cannot seem to get it to work correctly. I took it apart tonight to clean it - but the upper thread keeps getting caught on the bobbin and messing it up... does anyone know if I need a specific bobbin? I have looked and looked and cannot find the answer in the manual. It worked once and made a beautiful heart but will no longer work. HELLP! (and thanks in advance)

Blog Entries
    Are you threading the bobbin correctly? What size bobbins are you using?

Yes, McQuilter - I am doing all I can to do it right - I JUST found out the problem - it was the bobbin... the ones I was using were too tall - used an older one - fits perfectly - the machine is a breeze now - too bad I have to go to work tomorrow!! :) I'll be embroidering now before I know it!! WOO HOO!! Thanks.

Glad you got it going. You are going to love what you can do. My friend has one and I go over and help her down load free embroidery designs onto floppys. She has gotten many many designs for free on the internet.
    Wini - House of BCC in Houston