Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: I really need help!! PLEASE

I need help

Quote Originally Posted by quiltymom View Post
    I'm so mad at my self I get the DENSE AWARD!! Alittle while back someone posted a Christmas tree wall hanging. I booked marked it but its not there. I also put in favorites and folder on my other laptop plus I bought the pattern. Heres where the DENSE comes in I lost the pattern I bought can't remember where I bought it from and other computer has a sickness and can't get into it. So please please can someone help?????????? Thanks!!!!
    I'm afraid I can't offer any solutions. I can only offer a shoulder to cry on and hope it helps to tell you that you are not alone - been there, done that. It happens.

Try right clicking the picture. Go down to inspect the element. On the left side bottom it gives information as to the name and maybe the blog. I hope this helps.
    Keep away from people who belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you too can become great. Mark Twain

So glad someone helped you find the picture! You should not need to buy a pattern for that, though--as you have a picture and it is pretty simple. Just use the picture as your pattern!

I'm keeping a copy too, as it would be a simple way to use up some extra green squares!

QM
    I posted one. The individual blocks of the tree are elongated LC units, as are the background blocks. Under the tree are tumbling block presents. I added orphan earrings for ornaments and appliqued the candle flames. I can't post it now, as my pictures disappeared when my computer crashed. I loved this pattern which was a variant of one I saw somewhere. I gave it to my former daughter in law, who loved it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4