Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I still have trouble

Blog Entries
    I am MAD. I took my new Smarter by Pfaff to the shop Sat. for some ajustments. Got everything working great put the machine in the car brought it home. Sun it is snowing 40+ mile per hour wind a great day to sew. I plug in my new machine have it ready to go, I turn the switch and nothing nada nothing no hum no lite nothing. I check everyting plug good no CB to be found check eveything again nothing DW checks nothing. It will be next Sat before I can get back to the repair shop. $1500.00 for new machine and I am pieceing with my 1949 FW. Almost as old as I am, I have a $50 White sitting in the corner that at least works. Maybe after I get the bugs worked out I will have no more problems. DW did not want me to get a computerized machine in the first place so no use telling her.lol

Blog Entries
    I feel your pain.

That is so frustrating!

Hope it is under warranty.....call the 800 for tech help, better yet, have them replace it! wishing you well

Blessings,
    Ruth

Blog Entries
    So sorry... Hope it works out.

Quote Originally Posted by QuilterGary
    DW did not want me to get a computerized machine in the first place so no use telling her.lol
    Smart Man.............
    Seriously, sorry for your machine troubles. Be thankful that you have backups. It is frustrating to have new equipment and have bugs.

Do you have it plugged into a serge protector? My serge protector partially blew (unknown to me). It still was able to supply enough power to turn on the light but the rest of the machine was dead. Once the serge protector was replaced, no more problems. It took a couple of trips (very annoying) back and forth to the dealer to realize that it wasn't a machine problem. Hope you get back to stitching on your new machine soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KathyAire
    DW did not want me to get a computerized machine in the first place so no use telling her.lol
    Smart Man.............
    Seriously, sorry for your machine troubles. Be thankful that you have backups. It is frustrating to have new equipment and have bugs.
    QuilterGary's DW is a lady. :thumbup:

Quote Originally Posted by gale
    Quote Originally Posted by KathyAire
    Smart Man.............
    QuilterGary's DW is a lady. :thumbup:
    I know that Gary's DW is a lady. Gary is a smart man for not telling her his problems when she told him not to do it to start with....................

:roll:

not only is Gary's D W a lady but she" smart too!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast