Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
I wanna sewing table!!!! >

I wanna sewing table!!!!

I wanna sewing table!!!!

Old 09-23-2012, 06:51 AM

I have the one from Joann's. It looks like a desk; on the front one side opens up to give an extra space for 2nd machine or I put one of the small ironning pads on it or my laptop when I'm embroidering. Under that space are shelves and then there is a drawer and a cabinet with two shelves. The back side of the desk has a fold up top to allow for a large sewing area. I keep it up and have one machine on one side and the embroidery on the other side. I've had it for a couple of yrs so it's been great to have. If I didn't have a sewing room it would still work out great because it all folds down when you don't need it open.
Old 09-23-2012, 07:22 AM

I bought an SewEzi table years ago and I LOVE IT!!! I can set it up anywhere. I go to quilting retreats and set it up next to my table space.....so it gives me more room.
Old 09-23-2012, 08:25 AM

I second connietoo's recommendation for the SewEzi table. It is wonderful when set up at home (and you can get an insert that fits every machine your own and just put the right one in for the machine you want to use). AND, it folds and rolls so you can take it to classes and retreats or hide it away when you must return your sewing room to guest room in my case.

If you get it at a big show where they vend you can usually get free shipping.
Old 09-24-2012, 01:58 PM

My first table a used door. Just added legs and risers worked great. It was wide and long served me for many years till I convinced and my hubby I had to have a longer table with drop ends in case I needed it to be longer. works great so he built it 40X72 with 3 ft drop leaf. and he put a shelf below for machines not in use