Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I want!

See the economic stimulus post! I mean really, if you simply must spend the money on something... :lol:

Barb....what sharpener do you have??

...there are so many out there and if I am to invest the money in one I want to know it works and if you say yours does....I want! LOL I JUST talked to hubby today about it and he agrees it would save money in the long run to have a sharpener....so now that I have his ok.....am looking to buy!

Did you know you can buy a blade sharpener? Mine works really great
    Barb, What kind do you have?

My mother as a Birthday/Quilting gift gave her good scissors to me. They were her old Ginghers, and though 17 years old are still sharp and reliable. Aside her love, I think I treasure this thoughtful gift as few others ever given me.

I wonder if Joann's or A.C. Moore will carry these and they have coupons all the time.

Gingher rotary cutter....it was only a matter of time, wasn't it? Maybe next time my quilt class makes a Gingher order, if it's on the order sheet...maybe.....!
    I don't see a difference in the photo, between their blades and regular rotary blades, so maybe you don't HAVE to replace them with Gingher brand blades. Guess we'll find out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2