Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: If you ever visit florida...

Take a trip to Rainbows End Quilt Shoppe in Dunedin, FL. It has over 18,000 bolts of fabric, lots of patterns, books, notions, you name it! Its a quilter's heaven and haven for those of us who reside in fl but for those come and visit take a trip there, you won't regret it! (Well maybe your pocketbook would, but oh well :)

I agree! I was there Friday!! I always say I'll be home in an hour & I come home several hours later. :P

Wow! Thanks for the info and how lucky you are to snoop thru all that fun! I believe her front page says 20,000 bolts! But, who's counting:)Thanks for the heads up for I did find them online at: http://www.rainbows-end.com/ now, I'm going surf'n:)Too cold here to really go anywhere but here:)Skeat

Maple Grove, MN (by way of GA, NC, PA, NC, AL!)
    What a great shop! So bright and sunny! Great location for all the retired folks down there. We are panhandle Florida people so I have no reason to get there, but maybe one day!

OH WOW!!! I could spend a few days in there...the pictures of the shop are great. My bank account could not take the abuse right now. :cry:

Oh yes! My first trip there was today. MOST of the fabric is $9.50 a yard (I didn't buy anything at all! :shock: ) But they have less expensive stuff too. One bolt I looked at was $4 a yard, in the way back of their back room. I feel completely like "the fabric that got away" as it's a bit of a drive for me. :cry:

Blog Entries
    wow...I don't see that they sell on line...
    Am I missing something??? :cry:

They have a catalog, but, I can't seem to access it from here. not sure if it them or my blocker? I can look at everything else, but that. Cruel punishment for me!LOL

I can't get into the catalog either.

They are right in the middle of redoing their website to another location as well as moving the first room all around, it's a big undertaking, trust me mom kept teasing me about getting "stuck" - as I was following the fabric and not always looking where I was headed. ;)

When I learn that the new site is up I'll let everyone know so they can order. :)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast