Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
If you have a longarm, what kind do you have? >

If you have a longarm, what kind do you have?

If you have a longarm, what kind do you have?

Old 03-24-2013, 09:20 AM

I have a Bailey Pro 15 that sits in a custom built table. I used to have the Bailey on a Hinterberg frame.
But it aggravated my arthritis in my lower back and hip. Now the frame lives in Debbie54's house. And I am
absolutely thrilled with the set up I have now.
Attached Thumbnails p1060122.jpg  
Old 03-24-2013, 10:37 AM

I have a Tin Lizzie 18 for 1 1/2 years and the motor has already burned up under warranty. Now I have another problem and have to take it a dealer that is 175 miles away for service. Not real happy! When it works - it is GREAT for a medium priced machine.
Old 03-24-2013, 01:24 PM

I have an 18" Innovation and have no trouble except something I have done wrong. As mentioned, the tech support is beyond amazing. Does not matter if you have a dealer close by or not, the factory tech takes care of you Immediately. Even if you have been having problems and they are nearby, someone will stop be and check things. You cannot get this service anywhere else that I know. I have only called a few times in 3 years and I have an older machine. Try to find one used for salel
Old 03-24-2013, 01:27 PM

I meant Innova. Got carried away.
Old 03-25-2013, 09:26 AM

I brought home an HQ Sweet Sixteen two weeks ago. I'm still getting to know her, but looking forward to many years quilting on her. Just need to put the borders on and sandwich a quilt and then I'm ready to go.

Cheers, K
Old 03-26-2013, 06:45 AM

I have Gammill Vision 18-8 and love it. too many quilts to count. This is my second Gammill, I went to McKinney, Texas to buy mine. I have had to call the factory regarding a very small issue and the technician stayed on the line and talked me thru the whole process of fixing my problem. He was the best & most tolerant person I have ever had to deal with over the phone. Would highly recommend Gammill and their great help staff. I also purchased to rolling chair & track so I can sit and quilt as I am not able to stand for long periods....best investment I ever made.
Old 03-26-2013, 04:32 PM

We have 2 Nolting machines. We started out with a Fun Quilter due to space in our first shop. This year, after a move to a larger location, we added a Nolting Pro 24 machine and 12-foot table. Kevin uses the Pro and I use the Fun Quilter. As our business keeps growing, I may upgrade eventually to a Pro too. Love the Nolting company and staff. Couldn't ask for more for terrific customer service when needed and just fun people to know anyway

Christine
Old 03-31-2013, 07:57 PM

I have a Tin Lizzie that I love. I also have a very mechanical Husband who timed my sweet TL to perfection! I'm so lucky that my hubby can fix anything.
Old 10-23-2013, 01:58 PM

I have a gammill premier plus 18 and it is wonderful. I have a 12 foot table and it can take up to a king size quilt...tight fit but does work. As of right now...I couldn't think of a machine I would trade it for.