Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm goin' in....

Pray for me! :mrgreen: I am FINALLY ready to tackle organizing the studio!!! ACCCCK!
    I have been MIA around here, but I am ready to get back into quilting...if I could only find the stuff I was looking for in the studio...

so, off I go, to search for your collective wisdom in studio and fabric organization.....
    (the full story, plus a photo is on my blog, link below..)

Ok, first, I think I need sustenance before starting. Where is the chocolate? :XD:

Deep breath - lots of rewards on hand - go tackle it!

Blog Entries
    Chocolate and coffee/tea :D:D:D
    You will be so happy once it is all done... Are you going to take before and after pictures?
    If we don't hear from you again soon, we shall send in the troops to unbury you!!! :D:D:D

Quote Originally Posted by amma
    Chocolate and coffee/tea :D:D:D
    You will be so happy once it is all done... Are you going to take before and after pictures?
    If we don't hear from you again soon, we shall send in the troops to unbury you!!! :D:D:D
    One before. Just one. Its on my blog. I can't show more than that, as I have made a MAJOR mess in here lately its just too embarrasing....but I do have them for myself....
    to keep me honest, lol :oops:

Good luck! I just cleaned my sewing room today! And I made it out alive. :lol: :lol:

I just checked out your picture on your blog... Now granted that is just one section of your studio - but I think you can handle the job! Best of luck and make sure you post pictures of your clean, organized space. It will inspire the rest of us!

Good LUCK! I need to reorganize my stash, too, I cant find anything! I dream of a great work space, all neat and tidy, LOL!

Clean sewing room. I was gone for 3 days, and came home to a well organized sewing room. My son-in-law had gone and done a wonderful job. He has lots more patience than me. I just go stand at the door and thank God He give my daughter a great husband. He is the son we don't have. No he is not up for trade.

Quote Originally Posted by sewgull
    Clean sewing room. I was gone for 3 days, and came home to a well organized sewing room. My son-in-law had gone and done a wonderful job. He has lots more patience than me. I just go stand at the door and thank God He give my daughter a great husband. He is the son we don't have. No he is not up for trade.
    your SIL is far braver than my DH!!!!! He won't even go looking for scissors in here without calling me at work for specific directions!!!!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aliaslaceygreen
    Quote Originally Posted by sewgull
    your SIL is far braver than my DH!!!!! He won't even go looking for scissors in here without calling me at work for specific directions!!!!
    My DH won't enter the room at all. This morning his toes went over the doorway/line into the sewing room and he backed out and asked me for the phillips head screwdriver. (My tools are easier to get to than his). lol

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast