I have 2.5 yds of a fine-wale, teal corduroy that was given to me eons ago. I get it out...pet it...noodle over what I can do with it, to no avail. Help!
Things I have considered:
1. Rag quilt with flannel on the back.
2. Cutting it into squares and turn them so the light hits them and looks different...again with the flannel on the back (no batting).
1. If I went the rag-route - does it work to rag corduroy?
2. If I do the second option - how would you hold the layers together? Big toe-nail catcher stitches or knotting. (Machine quilting is not an option)
3. If I go the primitive stitches route - what kind of thread should I use so that it shows up?
Or any other ideas? I want to stick to some type of quilt. I thought of hand/totebags but can't bring myself to chop it and not use every last inch in one fell swoop.